2017 Nashville WIFT Scholarship Fund Award
2017 Nashville WIFT Scholarship award will only be awarded to a third-year college/university, a female student pursuing a degree in the following areas: Film, Television and Trans-media arts. This award is specific to the aforementioned discipline-based areas. Please read the information in this document for criteria and information. This financial award reflects a continuing evolution of our organization.
To qualify for consideration, all deadlines and requirements must be met.
- Applicant must be a female resident of Tennessee and provide proof of attendance and grade level in one of the Greater Metropolitan Nashville Area local college or university.
- Two letters of recommendation from an educator. These recommendation letters must be received via email by the deadline date of September 10, 2017, no later than 6:00 PM central time.
- A cover letter of no more than 250 words speaking to the importance of this award must accompany the application form.
- The cover letter and essay will be submitted on plain white unlined paper.
- The following dates must be observed.
Application Cycle opens: June 1, 2017
Application deadline date: September 15, 2017
Judging: September 16-25 2017
Incomplete and late applications will not be eligible for the 2016-2017 cycle support. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
This prestigious award is so special, it will only be presented once every calendar year on September 30, 2017,
The deadline for applications has passed.